K9 Dentist Terms and Policies
This is the official policy for https://k9dentist.com/.
What PII we collect from website users
When we collect PII
We collect PII from you when you place an order, fill out a form, or enter information on our site.
How we use PII
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How we protect PII
We scan our website on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
All PII is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of their PII.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Cookies assist with a variety of website functions, including but not limited to:
- Remembering and processing the items in your shopping cart;
- Tracking and understanding your preferences based on previous or current site activity so that we can improve our website’s services;
- Aggregating data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future;
- Keeping track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this in your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn how to modify your cookies preferences.
If users disable cookies in their browser, some of this website’s features that make your site experience more efficient will be disabled. Disabling cookies may also interfere with certain services, including checkout.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any PII to outside parties.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their PII by logging into their account.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control of PII for children under the age of 13. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders;
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following with respect to marketing emails:
- We will NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
- We will monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly;
- We will allow users to unsubscribe through a clearly marked unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
The K9 Dentist uses the United States Postal Service (USPS) standard flat-rate service to ship and track all orders.
All sales on this website are final. Returns are only accepted if proof of defective product can be supplied by the customer. Defective products include those products that:
- Have a factory defect;
- Have been severely damaged during shipping.
If a customer provides photographic proof of a defective product, The K9 Dentist will provide a replacement only for the particular product that was defective. In this case, The K9 Dentist will cover shipping costs for the replacement product.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or any other matters, please contact us through the contact form on the website or call 855.965.1189.